Commitment might sound like music to your ears, but at the same time, it might give sleepless nights to your maverick partner. How to get a man to commit to a relationship continues to be a mind-boggling question, especially for those women who have suffered heart aches in the past. Get a man to commit is not automatic, a cakewalk or a burger waiting to be gulped down, it’s downright impossible task, if you don’t happen to be on the same wavelength like your beloved. The best you can achieve is through Bob Grant’s “The Women Men Adore… And Never Want To Leave”, which has successfully served thousands of women across the globe, who were once traveling in the same boat as you are.
Here are some tips, which followed, might ease in the distance between him and you.
- Don’t demand those cliché phrases: well, forcing your guy to chant ‘I love you”, “I miss you” might suffice your hunger to hear those love soaked words, but you don’t know it might be downright irritating for your guy as shown in this adultfrienedfinder app review. On the first point he might feel that why do you want to hear the same words again and again? For those who are sincere towards you would feel a bit uneasy with these regular demanded disclosures, while those who are just flirting away might feel it nothing more than a clutching nab
- Flabbergast, shock and surprise: Well, now the ball is in your court. Get a man to commit by pleasantly revealing the different shades of your personality like shown in this adultfrienedfinder app review. Make him feel it deep down inside that he might not only lose a girlfriend if he loses you, but also a rare amalgamation of a mentor, friend and guide. Most of the guys, no matter, how young or old they are, they go for those tender souls who can understand them, give them solace and space.
- Don’t rush: Most of the times, women get into the desperate state of demanding commitment, as they have already given into physical temptations. It becomes a bit difficult to get along without him anymore, after sharing those intimate moments, which keep flooding your memory on and on. Thus, be patient, check whether he is serious or is he just treating it like just another one night stand.
- Don’t hold grudges: At times, some women face the kind of difficulty in disclosing how committed they are, when they are not receiving the normal response from their man. Well, in this case, this kind of attitude will only add to the brewing distance between you two. Make sure that you at least, keep on indirectly revealing your guy how committed you are. At least, he won’t grow sour and evidently, one day will definitely come when he realizes your value. Don’t change your love for him. After all, by the end of the day he craves to hear your voice and rest in your solace.
- Marriage commitment: Get a man to commit might get tedious when commitment means marriage in your dictionary. Well, it’s not your fault, if it does. After all, men are from mars and women are from Venus. You need to be very straight, right from the very beginning of the relation that you are expecting a lot higher than just a mere pass time. Marriage should be like an inevitable transition of your love rather than a shocking demand
Just like you, even your man contemplated a lot regarding the prominent turn his life might take with marriage in the cards. Give him time, space and above all, your trust. It will take time, for sure but you should have the patience to wait for him, bending down on his knees, with rose in his hands, lost in the process of proposing you.